The first step to being an independent climber is learning how to set up top-ropes. Setting anchors upon which your and others’ lives depend must be done correctly. This one-day class teaches you how to build a variety of rock climbing anchors – from simple top-rope anchors to advanced multi-pitch configurations.
Knowing how and where to build anchors is a fundamental skill required for all types of rock climbing. Learn to build them well.
Learn what equipment you need and how to manage a top-rope site
- Learn the difference between a top-rope anchor and a multi-pitch anchor
- Gain insight into how to assess site hazards
- Learn the highest standards for anchors
- Receive constructive feedback from a professional guide
- Gain the knowledge to build anchors and climb on your own